Welcome to Made in Scotland
Made in Scotland is a curated showcase of some of the most exciting dance and theatre productions from Scotland at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe. It was set-up to raise the international profile of Scottish dance and theatre, and is a joint initiative between the Festival Fringe Society, the Federation of Scottish Theatre and Creative Scotland - supported by the Scottish Government’s Edinburgh Festivals Expo Fund.
Catch Clicket Events
Clicket has ticket access to some of the Made in Scotland events and you can buy them in our Events section come 2013.
Watch it, hear it
We have Anita Clark who is the Portfolio Manager for Festivals, Touring and Dance Creative Scotland. She speaks about the Made in Scotland initiative in this Clicket audio-visual slideshow.
Banner image: Bullet Catch, performed and presented by Rob Drummond with The Arches at the Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh Festival Fringe 2012
From restaurant recommendations to low-budget guides to the city, you'll find it here.
- Edinburgh Guide: Need to Know
- Edinburgh Guide: Parts of Town
- Edinburgh Guide: From there to here
- Attractions: Writer's Museum
- Attractions: Lauriston Castle
- Edinburgh Guide: Couple's night out
- Edinburgh Guide: Make a night of it
- Experience Edinburgh with Clicket
- Edinburgh Guide: Royal Mile Child Style
- Attractions: Museum of Edinburgh
- Attractions: National Museums Scotland
- Where to Stay – Holiday Inn
- Where to Stay in Edinburgh
- Where to Explore – Tours and Attractions
- Edinburgh Guide: Theatres, Museums and Galleries
- Edinburgh Guide: What's On this Spring