Welcome to Clicket!
Edinburgh is small but mighty; there’s a lot of going on here, and it’s not just the festivals. All year round, Edinburgh is buzzing with a mad creative energy that manifests itself in a sometimes overwhelming cultural scene.
Whether you’re an old hand, or someone just getting into a new hobby, the arts in Edinburgh can be a lot to take in. Stacks of programmes tower ominously over you, offering everything from cinema to theatre, visual art to opera and so much more; it’s enough to make you stay in with a cup of tea and a duvet.
When we sat down to plan Clicket, our biggest aim was to take the hassle out of getting out of the house and into the arts in Edinburgh. Thus, everything on our site is designed to make it as easy as possible to get out and about and try something new.
- Comprehensive events listings in the whole EH area.
- Real time ticketing across multiple venues
- An interactive itinerary planner
- A very clever newsletter, covering all the best bits coming up in Edinburgh, that you can sign up for here!
- In depth venue information for every venue, with ability to rate and note disability access and information for children.
- Interest specific channels for Families and Traditional Arts.
- Innovative content, from features about what’s coming up, to guides to the city. We’ll be getting you the inside scoop, going backstage with arts organizations, tearing down the curtain and breaking the fourth wall.
- And, most importantly, the site is designed for everyone to get stuck in. Chat with us on Twitter, follow us on Facebook, or post event reviews on site. If you think there’s something we should be covering, don’t be shy!
Our site is in a pilot phase, which means we are constantly evolving and changing to make this the best it can be and we want your ideas.
Clicket is part of the Edinburgh Portal Pilot Project, funded by City of Edinburgh Council and Creative Scotland, and managed by The Audience Business, in partnership with 35 subscribing organisations.
Visit our sister site edinburghfestivals.co.uk for festival specific information edinburghfestivals.co.uk.